We can offer your clients outstanding swimming photography, both under and over the water.
For images illustrating your swim school, we can also offer you a photography and video package, to use on your website and social media, presenting your swim school in the most appealing way. Above the water and underwater images, can be taken, as well as video if required. The images and footage can be tailored to your exact requirements.
About The Starfish Underwater Photography Photo Shoot and Photographer:
- Award Winning Photographer with over 20 years experience as a working professional photographer, and professional photography qualifications.
- High quality underwater photography equipment, and custom made underwater studio, which can be set up in most pools.
- A range of pool friendly fancy dress costumes for babies, toddlers and children, brought to every shoot.
- Fun props like fish, wands, pirate swords and fairy wings available at the shoots for your clients to use.
- Above the water photos taken to help children get used to the camera, and give parents a variety of shots.
- We go underwater with our high tech camera to capture the best possible images of each child. No scary scuba equipment, just a mask.
- STA Baby and Swimming Teacher qualified photographer so we understand baby swimming and safety.
- Pool safety award holder and DBS checked.
- No more than 4 children photographed per half and hour, to ensure each child gets enough opportunities for great photos.
- Proofs of photographs sent within one week of the photo shoot.
- Your swim school may use our photos for publicity and advertising free of charge (Once parents have bought their photographs and consented to their use.)
- Experienced in creating stories for the media, offering your swim school the opportunity for PR and publicity.
“From the first point of contact Lucy has been a pleasure to work with. We were seeking a company to produce a promotional video and still images for our swim school to be used on our website and social media. Lucy took the time to understand all the details of our brief, and offered some great tips and ideas. During the filming session, Lucy was unobtrusive and respectful of the parents and children who were undertaking their normal lessons while being filmed. This meant the children were relaxed and happy in the lessons, which came across well in the final footage. We were so pleased with the final results, Lucy perfectly captured the ethos of our swim school and we had many proud parents who loved seeing their children in action in the pool – both above and below the water. Lucy was professional, easy to communicate with and kept in touch throughout the process. I would highly recommend her to any swim schools looking for a unique way to present their lessons.”
Becky Benson, Cotswold Swim School