Swim School Photo Shoots
Creating amazing images of your pupils learning to swim, for your families and your business.
About Our Photo Shoots
The Starfish Photo Shoots include above the water photography, underwater photography, costume shots underwater, siblings and parent and child underwater.
We usually take up to 4 children per 1/2 hr and ask that all babies and children attending, are confident in underwater submersions, and have practiced opening their eyes underwater and facial expressions. We use high quality equipment, and super fast underwater strobes which means we can capture up to 6 frames per second! We always carry two of everything to the photo shoots (including cameras!) to make sure everything runs smoothly. We set up an underwater studio in your pool with a blue background, backlighting and use a top of the range SLR camera in custom made underwater housing for the highest quality results.
The Starfish photo shoot costs £30 per child to attend and photographs can be viewed online and purchased at an extra cost. The booking fee is used to cover the cost of photo shoot, and payment to your swim school. Your swim school would take the booking fee, and we only charge you our travel costs to attend the shoot.
Our Current Free Gift
Bookings and Delivery
The photo shoot can be tailored to meet the needs of your swim school so let us know if you would like to do things a little differently. We can take bookings online with our automated booking system. If we take the bookings, there is an admin fee of £2.50 per booking. This covers the Paypal/Stripe fees we incur.
The booking fee should be paid at the time of booking, and the fee is non refundable. When customers book through the Starfish Website they are asked to confirm the child’s is confident with underwater submersions, the child’s name and age and any health conditions. If you take the bookings you would need to supply us with this information before the photo shoot. We also ask participants to read and agree to our terms and conditions: Terms and Conditions – Starfish Underwater Photography
After the photo shoot the pictures are edited and uploaded to a personal password protected web gallery for parents to view and buy. The parents then buy directly from the Starfish website. http://www.starfish.photography
You or a member of staff would need to be on hand on the photo shoot day to help to position the children for their photos.
One digital file costs £65, 3 for £99, or all the photos of the same child for £150 or all photos of siblings for £195.
Photo Prints and Canvases
Photo prints, framed prints, Photo canvases, acrylic prints and photo blocks, from £35.
Keyrings, fridge magnets, frames, and other gifts from £13.99
Posters, flyers, sample pictures and e-mail material can all be supplied.
We can also create marketing videos and photography for your swim school.
We hope to hear from you soon to arrange your Swim School underwater photo shoot.
We can offer your clients outstanding swimming photography, both under and over the water.
For images illustrating your swim school, we can also offer you a photography and video package, to use on your website and social media, presenting your swim school in the most appealing way. Above the water and underwater images, can be taken, as well as video if required. The images and footage can be tailored to your exact requirements.
About The Starfish Underwater Photography Photo Shoot and Photographer:
- Award Winning Photographer with over 20 years experience as a working professional photographer, and professional photography qualifications.
- High quality underwater photography equipment, and custom made underwater studio, which can be set up in most pools.
- A range of pool friendly fancy dress costumes for babies, toddlers and children, brought to every shoot.
- Fun props like fish, wands, pirate swords and fairy wings available at the shoots for your clients to use.
- Above the water photos taken to help children get used to the camera, and give parents a variety of shots.
- We go underwater with our high tech camera to capture the best possible images of each child. No scary scuba equipment, just a mask.
- STA Baby and Swimming Teacher qualified photographer so we understand baby swimming and safety.
- Pool safety award holder and DBS checked.
- No more than 4 children photographed per half and hour, to ensure each child gets enough opportunities for great photos.
- Proofs of photographs sent within one week of the photo shoot.
- Your swim school may use our photos for publicity and advertising free of charge (Once parents have bought their photographs and consented to their use.)
- Experienced in creating stories for the media, offering your swim school the opportunity for PR and publicity.