We already work with lots of swim schools around the UK, so if your swim school currently doesn't offer photo shoots, then we can help you!
About The Starfish Underwater Photography Photo Shoot and Photographer:
- Award Winning Photographer with 15 years experience as a working professional photographer, and professional photography qualifications.
- High quality underwater photography equipment and custom made underwater studio, which can be set up in most pools.
- A range of pool friendly fancy dress costumes for babies, toddlers and children, brought to every shoot.
- Cool props like fish, wands, pirate swords and fairy wings available at the shoots for your clients to use.
- Above the water photos taken to help children get used to the camera, and give parents a variety of shots.
- We go underwater with our high tech camera to capture the best possible images of each child. (Sounds odd but not all underwater photographers go underwater!)
- STA Baby and Swimming Teacher qualified photographer so we understand baby swimming and safety.
- Pool safety award holder and DBS checked.
- No more than 5 children photographed per half and hour, to ensure each child gets enough opportunities for great photos.
- Photos posted online in individual password protected galleries within one week of the photo shoot.
- Your swim school may use our photos for publicity and advertising free of charge (providing parents consent to this use, and you credit Starfish Underwater Photography.
- Experienced in creating stories for the media, offering your swim school the opportunity for PR and publicity.